Friday, January 4, 2008

Ming Hua Yuan


Hi, this is my first post in the year 2008.


An late announcement to everyone is that Ming Hua Yuan Ri Tuan is now in Singapore GCB performing. They started their performance on 31/12/2007. They commenced their performance in Singapore by arrangine Liu Chuan Jin Gua to be the first show. I heard that it was a fabulous show and I decided to buy tickets to watch their show after that.

With courtesy from GCB Site

This is the first time that i am actually watching MHY's show. As compared to my other troupe members they had watched it just the last october 2007 in taiwan. It was a greater show because they have Sun Cui Feng there! Haha..

(Those who wish to take a look go to Rene's blog and watch.)



I simply love their show !!!! I will upload their pictures soon!!! Stay tuned

No comments: