Sunday, November 2, 2008

A penny of thought

Thoughts???

Today, I suddenly had some thinking about opera. I notice that I had been in this acting circle for about a year which is typically short as compared to other youngster who are in this circle. However, I feel that I had been spending alot of my money in this form of art....Recently, I am crazy about purchasing costume from taiwan and making of headgears...oh my god!!!I juz found out that I had almost 2-3k of collection of costume liaox...and all my haipcs and headgears costs me ard 1-2k in total..Kinda shock sia....but in return, i can dress up nicely and had a wide range of items to use...Eventually, I feel it is quite worth ..anyway i got 2 more sets of costume coming soon next month...

Anyway, ah Ze, wanni and me are discussing how to bring xinyenling online...haahaa wait for the launch of this ba....

No comments: