Thursday, March 19, 2009

New photos

Wanna see my new costume and toushi???
Recently just made thise set....hahaaa dunnoe why recently im into pink and purple fetish ..HAHAHAA..crazy right???? Cum' on bloggers comments pls on the new costume and toushi....
















I like this particular photo as it makes my body look slimer...nowadaes pl in my troupe like to take camera anyhow shoot...so must be careful at all times in case they capture ugly photo...






























Anyway, xiaoli is currently acting in xin yan ling...so got chance to act together....











































2 comments:

Miko said...

Wah, ur skills improve le. The white costume is nice. Hee hee.... Next time help me make la... :P

DaRonn said...

haha thanx...its average la...if got chance next time i got xiao dan costume aspiration tell help u make....