Friday, January 23, 2009

First Performance 2009

First performance of 2009.
We performed with ah shio from taiwan...ok la..quite fun as there are some funni moments which we had a good laugh siahx...heehee..I felt quite glad as i had never had a chance to take photo with xiu eng even though i had perform in the troupe for almost 8 months..So we decided to take 2 photo ! In this performance, I change my way of make up...After all i feel quite ok but not satisfied enough..

The MOST STUPID thing is my hair...As im lazy to wear my taiwan wig, i wore a gu ding instead..the guding is not bad la...but because the fringe is not long enough, that makes the front looks funni..but ok la since its the first try....





















4 comments:

A.C. said...

How long is your own hair now? If your fringe is not too short, you can actually use your own fringe as well lor..

DaRonn said...

my hair very short as im in army...i using a fake fringe on top of my long wig...haahaaa

A.C. said...

oh ok... which unit are you in?? so free ah? How short is your hair now? If it's not short like BMT style, can actually make spiky fringe with long flowy hair at the back... looks more stylo lor, because this kind of hairstyle seldom seen on stage.

DaRonn said...

how is it like?
hahaa..any photo to show?