Thursday, January 22, 2009

Got Response leh..

Glad to hear comments from MIKO, AC and Amai...I thought no one is reading my blog and infact i thought of neglecting it..as my taiwan blog seems to be more active..Haahaa...

To AC and Amai:
I am now making few more toushi...will post up the photo once its ready..anyway the toushi im wearing are all DIY by myself...Further down when Im free, I will post up pictures of all the toushi I had made...

Chinese NEw Year is coming and Im feeling very sianx...No mood for CNY and in Singapore I really cannot feel any ambience for CNY...How i wish i am in Taiwan....

1 comment:

A.C. said...

Can make your own is the best lor... don't have to borrow from people, and it's expensive getting your own from TW..

And yes, CNY mood in Singapore is SOOOO damn boring, and to make things worse, Singapore (esp. MEdiacorp) is so well known in revamping stale-long-ago CNY songs into more upbeat versions, which I think is damn bloody flop lor... sick of listening to them on TV...