Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy Posing..

Recently we got this trend in Xin yan Ling...When we are free at the back, we will do all pose and take photo..Haahaa...In the end everyone was laughing all the way and had great fun! Who started the trend? Not sure if its wanni or me..but then I think me lo....haahaa...I think is because of that day i took one with pose with ah Tin ...

First photo of cuz must be leave to ah tin Ma :

Photo With Ah Guang..As he is the Emporer Bro..

Ah Yan !! Couple costume siah...See.. Wanni lo..Wa I wanna seek reddess..She always complaining that I very bad to her..Where got..Pls lo..See her Hair pcs, I make for her one lo...as she dun know how to make dan one...Furthermore, I help her arrange one this head lo...


Took alot with Xiao Hua as she teaching Wanni how to pose as dan..I like this photo very Much!!! But It was blur!!!! Freaking Sad...One of these days must take photo with her in this pose again!

































































4 comments:

Miko said...

next time got chance we pose together la~

DaRonn said...

sure.U dun find me ugly can liaox..Haahaa

Miko said...

hhahaha crazy lor~ I where got find you ugly, just that dunno when got chance only.

DaRonn said...

haahaa...joking la..but i still find myself ugly haahaa