Monday, February 2, 2009

New Hair pcs

I had made this set of toushi earlier on during december as I had no time to post thew photo up...For this toushi, it is use with a combination of the 12 hairpcs...but in the photo i din put in..if there is chance i will take another photo...
Recently I juz made a more dua ban guan during CNY eve..It was a 3 hr plus work ....It can be said to be multi purpose la...Can use as a sheng guan..with my extremely dua ban orange costume..Secondly, can be use as a feng guan also...





Front View



Top View




Back View





Right View




Left View


Ps: Sorry for the lighting as it was not very bright...

3 comments:

A.C. said...

Where you got that center flower in the orange one from? Self-made or is it from some costume accessories shop? The blue one looks unique because so far never see people use peacock feathers. I think the orange one looks nice, but the strands of beads behind made it look more like for ladies and not so much for guys..

DaRonn said...

I bought it at serangoon central..suppose to have a hair clip behind...but i tear it out...haahaa...

amai said...

Not bad yozz. Hope to see more of your masterpieces.