Friday, December 21, 2007

CheeZY SesSion ( Make-Up Episode)

Wonderful !!



As promised, I will update my blog about Ge Zai Xi (GZX) more often now.



Yesterday some of my troupe members and I went to Rene's home for a make up & photo taking session. It was fun and interesting !!



Taken some snap shots during the session.....



Lets us proceed with the make-up session




Laying Out our Barangs and start Make up. Saw a "Pontianak in the Photo" ( Dun meant to be bad but scared me when uploading the photo and )?








In the process....Transforming in Process






Almost Complete 89% done...







FINALLY DONE !!!

(AnyOne can make A GUESS who is she ??)


CanDID !!!!



This Camera Lady busy.


So i will cont' on the next post......

1 comment:

xia said...

wahaha tat pic abt wn doing her wig de look more like zhen zi den pointiak ;p