Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cont' Phototaking / gonna miss a Show

Supposely to watch show with BX and WN but i was so sick. All thanks to the "Curry" served last night for supper. This is the first time watching Xiangju and i may had to give it a miss lo. Hoping that it would get better and i can go and watch the show..

However, I shall continue to blog on the phototaking session.

That day before going to BX home, i checked my cam and made sure that the Batt is fuly charged and WHO KNOWS ......


I EVENTUALLY FORGOT TO OFF THE CAM AFTER LOOKING AT IT AND KEPT IT IN MY BAG !! In the end----> my cam batt became FLAT ! HAix, realli qi si lang ( anger pl to death in hokkien)... I could not take much photo but at least i used my hp to take some.. The quality isn't that good but still acceptable la hor..






Our group Photo





Yu Hua & Me





Bi Xia & Me




Wanni & Me


WOW !!!!!


ITS ME !!




Singapore got a famous small winter melon but I looks lyk a big winter melon ! -_-"

No comments: