Thursday, December 27, 2007

Recent Shows


I had watched a few show at SH Temple by Xin Yin Feng lead by Kor Sor Hun.. I find the standard average lo..The rest shall keep the comments to myself ..Heeheex
For the few show i watched, I lyk Kor Sor Yong's back wig very much. Its mocha brown with realli soft and straight texture!! So nice...How i wish i can have one too...


Personally, I realli lyk that Justice Bao by a particular Ah Yi, she acted out the role damn well lor.. If you dun believe just go and watch la!
( Haha, u wan to watch oso no chance la since their show going to end soon liaox!!!!)



Pix with courtesy from shtemple website





Anyway just feel very great to say that my troupe members help me to buy these hair pcs from a Taiwan Ah Yi.
I really like it alot and i hope that this SAT when i go down, i can buy another few more to make it a set of 4 per colour.


No comments: